While we were back there this summer for the very short time we were there (barely 2 weeks) we were able to have most of Carrson's family and all of mine there, so our mothers decided we needed to update our family pictures. Both sides were way behind in the family pictures department. The last family picture we had from Carrson's family was when Majerle was a baby (she is now almost eighteen) and since then there have been fourteen more grandchildren. Our last picture on the Weir side wasn't as long ago but Emma was a baby/toddler. So it was time, we started with Carrson's family one day and ended with my family later in the week.
The Draper Family
(Mom and Dad's) Grandma and Grandpa's picture above)
Almost all of the Draper clan.
Grandma and Grandpa and all but three of the grand kids plus two great grand daughters.
I posted this picture because it is the only one with Andrew in it, he was getting very restless and didn't want to cooperate any more, I am not sure what Ryan is doing tho.
I posted this picture because it is the only one with Andrew in it, he was getting very restless and didn't want to cooperate any more, I am not sure what Ryan is doing tho.
The Carrson Draper's.
Carrson, mom, dad and his sisters. Yes, he is the only boy and the youngest.
The Weir Family
(Mom and Dad) Grandma and grandpa Weir
The Weir clan.
Grandma and grandpa and the grand children
The Draper's
I hadn't seen our other pictures yet and so while we were taking pictures this time I had another one of us taken. I even took singles of the kids and by this time the kids were so tired of getting their picture taken that it took longer then anticipated. One of these days I will put them here so every one can see them, but I am running out of time today.
Clark-14, Ryan-12, Emma-9, Andrew-2
What a handsome group of kids. They have to put up with a lot of picture taking. Isn't it funny before we had digital cameras we took one maybe two pictures with cameras that had film and after we got them developed the pictures turned out, and with the digital we take ten or so and sometimes not even one turns out. I know I like to document with pictures a lot but this is kind of a journal for me, and i like to remember what we did and I love looking at pictures.






No comments:
Post a Comment