Friday, August 19, 2011

School has started

It's that time of year again, time for school to start.  Actually school started Monday and I am just now posting, I thought with the kids back in school I would have more time to do things but then I remembered I have a two year old that has been sick.  This year we have a high schooler, a jr. high schooler and a fourth grader.  Holy cow I can't believe that I have kids that old.  On top of that, Clark started Seminary this year. Yes. I have a ninth grader!!!  Seminary here starts at 6:00 am, no release time (6:00 am only).  Looking back on my Seminary experience I am so glad I was raised in Utah where they had released time.  I tried early morning Seminary my senior year to help me get to my cosmetology classes on time, and well that didn't last very long, I talked to the school and they let me come in a little bit later so I could take seminary fourth period, MUCH BETTER!!  So kudos for all you who have and are going to Seminary and learning about the gospel that early in the morning!!!  You are a better person than I!!

Well ya'll know me and I have to get the kids pictures before they head out the door (or on the bus) on the first day, with the exception of Clark (I wasn't thinking pictures when he left the house at 5:50 am so his picture is him coming off the bus on the second day, due to me not home when he got off the bus on the first day, Emma has piano then).   Without any delay here they are!
Ryan and Emma waiting for their buses.
They were so excited to start school.  We have been out early for the bus every day this week, a new record for Emma, it helps that Ryan and Emma have been getting up earlier due to Clark being up.  Hopefully Emma will make the bus all year and I won't have to take her at all, wouldn't that be great!!!!  I am already driving one day a week to get some of the seminary kids to school.
Getting on the bus

Clark getting off the bus.

I mentioned Andrew being sick and not feeling well. Well, I finally decided to take him to the doctor (he woke up with goopy eyes this morning and with the weekend coming I didn't want to have to deal with it later).  It ends up he has a ear infection and sometimes will leak out his eyes (this isn't the first time it has happened).  So now we are one meds  for the next ten days, YEA maybe some comfort!! 

No comments: