In November I did a frame ($1.00 from Michaels) and a picture of the "forget me not" (President Uchtdorf's talk from the women's session last October). I found the picture perusing some blogs and photo copied it. (Sorry I can't remember which blog it came from, if I see it or remember I will post it.) I loved the talk and thought this would be a great reminder.
In December I made "Snowman Soup" or as Emma kept calling it "Snowman Snoop". Now that she has called it that I keep finding myself saying "snowman snoop". I also made these for Emma's school teacher's. I found it on the blog brownpaper--packages.com. I thought it was a fun idea and it didn't cost a lot!
All you put in it is a couple packets of hot chocolate mix, a candy cane for each packet, some marshmallows and some "Hershey Kisses" (I used the candy cane ones, YUMM)
Here is the poem that goes with it
"When the weather outside is frightful
Snowman Soup can be delightful,
May it warm your spirit and your soul,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
When you get a chill or a "brrrrr',
Use the peppermint stick to stir,
Add hot water and sip it slow,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

1 comment:
I love your craftiness. Cute Cute Cute things...Great ideas for next year!!
Post a Comment