Last night Andrew got his second wind just as we were getting ready for bed. He decided he was going to beat up Clark. It had all started when he took off my slippers and tried to get my toes. Clark then decided he was going to help Andrew get mom's toes. Clark had gotten me and Andrew is a little protective, that he quit getting my toes and started beating up Clark. His "hiya's" are hilarious. As he would hit Clark he would say "hiya" over and over again. He is so funny. Ryan eventually joined in and Andrew was having a blast going after both his brothers. Once Andrew realized I had taken a video he wanted to watch it over and over. Now that I was checking to make sure it worked with the blog he came running over to see it and is climbing on me so I can replay again, and again and again!!! That's okay it makes me laugh and he grins every time he see's it.
But of course when he realized the camera was out he had to stop, pose and then look at the picture I had just snapped. I don't know what these children would do with a camera that takes film. They are so spoiled to see the picture after it's been taken.

No comments:
Post a Comment