It has finally happened, Clark has turned twelve. It seems like it was just yesterday he was a baby. I hope that he had a wonderful day. We started with his festivities on Friday night with his choice of restaurant (Golden Corral), and finished Monday (on his birthday with a cookie cake (very popular down here instead of cake) and his presents. I thought it would be fun to see pictures of him growing up to be a handsome young man. I don't have but a few years back on the computer, so I hope you enjoy those that I do have.


Happy Birthday Clark!!
We Love You!!

4 comments:
They grow toooo fast... soon you'll be posting this for the little one you are carring!!!
Happy Birthday Clark!!
You will make a very handsome deacon.
The crazy thing is...the pictures of him growing up is how I picture him. The current picture isn't the Clark I remember...he's grown up!
Happy Birthday Clark!!
The sad thing is I still think of the younger version and not the older one. He has grown up too fast.
Happy belated birthday clark! I can't believe that he is off of the "scout board" now!
Post a Comment