Sunday, June 19, 2011

Andrew, Rascal and bubbles

Andrew has decided that he loves bubbles.  We mention blowing bubbles and he gets so excited.  A couple of weeks ago we were out blowing bubbles and of course Andrew was going crazy trying to get them, then we noticed the dogs were also going crazy trying to get them.  Rascal even jumped up and ran into the house while trying to get one, it was quite funny.  Tonight we were blowing bubbles and I caught some on video.  The first picture is a photo of Andrew chasing some bubbles, and the video is of Andrew and Rascal chasing them, Andrew had given up and Rascal keep going.  I have never seen a dog get as much air as he does (but I don't think he was getting as much as he has in the past), and Aggie usually goes after them but Ryan had just brought out her dinner so she was interested in that and not the bubbles.


1 comment:

The Hoyt Crew said...

we love bubbles too! but we did get rid of the dog.. thanks for picking up the slack and having 2 so I don't feel guilty!