Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Andrew's 2 year check-up

I can't believe Andrew is already two.  I know he turned two last month but he was behind on vaccinations (due to switching Doctors) so we are a couple of weeks behind on checkups, but he is on track now and doing great!!  He is growing like a weed and so energetic.


His measurements this time are:
Weight: 26 lbs 6 oz (35%)
Height: 34 3/4" (60%)   (He  fought the nurse and myself, he didn't want to let them measure him, we even tried both ways, lying down and standing, he is just a little stinker this is the closest the nurse could get standing).
I still want to compare all four kids but I keep forgetting, one of these days I will get to it.
Some of Andrews favorite things and things to do are:
- play with cars, cars and even more cars (do you get the picture, our floor is always covered with cars)
- loves to slide (at parks or the pool)
- loves to go to the pool
- loves to watch Mickey Mouse, Cailiou and anything with music. Right now he is watching Beauty and the Beast and loving it! 
- loves to rub the back of my arms, and sometimes pinches them and leaves bruises
- we have this quiet book with pictures of Jesus and "churchy" (if that is a word) stuff, and he loves to look at it and point out pictures
- loves to point out the airplanes
- he is a little talker and you can actually understand most of the things he says
- loves to wrestle especially with dad
- has learned to give raspberries and thinks it is great. It is so funny to watch him, he tries to see how long he can go before he has to take a breath
- loves to be outside (even in the sweltering heat)
- loves his baths
- loves to play with the dogs
- he loves to go in Emma's room and get her barbie doll cars and run out before she catches him so he can have "big cars"
- when ever he hears music he loves to dance

I can't think of anything else right now but I will try to think of some others and list them.  There are just too many things to remember on the spur of the moment. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is sure a cutie! Can't believe Ollie weighs more than he does! LOL