Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little Miss Labor Day

Yes, this year Emma did the Little Miss Labor Day Pageant and I have decided that I am not a pageant mom.  I didn't get nervous, I didn't run out and buy her a new dress and we didn't practice the walk a whole lot.  We did practice a little so she knew what she needed to do, and I made her walk around in her new heels so she wouldn't trip and twist an ankle, but other then that she wore her Easter dress and we curled her hair in ringlets, she looked beautiful and she had a lot of fun.

I would have never of done the pageant if it wasn't for my friend who talked us in to it.  She thought Emma and Grace would be doing it together, but Grace is ten and Emma is nine and the cut off for Emma's group was nine.  But that was okay my friend talked another friend into doing it too so Emma had Addison there with her, and when we got there her friend Alexandria was there too.  So she was there with friends and enjoyed doing it.  She is already asking me if she can do "Little Miss Merry Christmas" and I keep saying I don't think so, we will see when it gets closer.  She didn't win but she must have enjoyed it or she wouldn't be asking to do another one. 
 Emma, waiting for them to tally up the winner.
 Emma and her friends, Grace, Addison, Alexandria and Marianna.
Emma. Addison and Alexandria were in one pageant and Grace and Marianna were in another one.
 Emma and Alexandria
Emma, Andrew and Addison
Andrew wanted to be in a picture too.  He was feeling left out (not really).
This picture was sent to me last night by a friend who saw it on the "Montgomery Advertiser" web page.  So dad and Andrew were in the paper.  They were waiting for Emma's pageant to begin!!  Excitement Excitement Excitement!!!!

2 comments:

Pugliani Family said...

She looks gorgeous! Little Miss Merry Chistmas, here we come!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Glad she had a good time!