The refreshment stand with a little bit of the ceiling.
Just a few of the decorations they had.
Ryan signed up for the talent show, I am glad he did he is very talented. I asked Clark if he had signed up to play the piano, he didn't want too. I am sad that he didn't want to share his talent with others but then it was his choice. Now Ryan on the other hand had been practicing one of his piano songs quite a bit and at the time I didn't know that he had signed up, secretly I thinks he enjoys playing the piano (he won't admit it, but I really think he likes it) and he was excited to do the talent show. He played "Maple Leaf Rag" by Scott Joplin (it is a simplified version and I think with hearing him play I think his teacher is going to have him play the non simplified version, I know he can do it, he loves songs that are fast and "rag" like). He did a great job and he had friends and leaders congratulating him on a what wonderful job he did.
Week 2--SoCcER
You know me I have to put a little something about soccer in here. The boys lost their games and "M's" team won theirs. Way to go Dragons!!! Last week we died from the heat and this week we were in jackets and covered in blankets. I think fall is in the air, YEA!! It's funny how fast the temperature changes, we froze in the morning and by the afternoon we were sweating and dying from the heat. Well back to soccer, have a few pictures to share.
Emma chasing after the ball.
Even Andrew has to get in the game. He tries to get whoever is there to kick the ball with him. One day if he keeps it up he will be an awesome soccer player like his older brothers and sister!
Cheese!!!
Just waiting for her turn to go in.
Clark--How did that ball get by me? jk
He also did a great job, he didn't score but he helped out a lot.
Ryan and his team were doing so good they were up 2-0 at the half and Ryan had stopped everything that came his way in the first half. I don't know if his coach, team and mom and dad praising him did something but he let four balls go by the second half, one of them was one of his really good friend. But that's okay they will get them next time!!!
Here he made an amazing stop and then got right back up and made another amazing stop. I thought he had hurt himself with this stop but he was up faster then I could blink and stopping another shot, this is why mother's get very nervous when their kids play goalie! I am not as nervous as I used to be, I guess I am getting used to it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment