Monday, January 30, 2012

Temple trip

 A few Saturdays ago (1/21/12) was a youth temple trip for our ward and because Carrson and myself were out of town the last time they went (we were on the cruise), we missed the opportunity of being there for Ryan's first time going.  This time dad was able to go (him being in the Young Men's), I sent the camera with him in hopes of getting a picture of  Ryan in front of the temple, so I could post it and so he could remember how he felt that day.

I can't believe that I am old enough to have two of my children old enough to be able to go to the temple already and feel the spirit there.  I hope that they will always remember how they feel when they are there and that they will think about it often.    
 
 The Draper men


No comments: