Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Visiting Teaching

 With our ward splitting last month we really didn't have our new routes in time to do something for valentines
day.  We finally got our routes and one day as I was surfing blogs or pinterest I saw a fun gift using M&M's.  So as I was thinking what I could use to go along with the theme for the month and M&M's, I decided on "You are a M&M (marvelous mother)! Have  a great day!!"  With the theme being on mothers, I thought it would work out great.  I found the pails (aren't they cute) with the ribbon already for their handle at Target (in the dollar bins) and put M&M's in a bag (who doesn't like M&M's), tied a bow and walla I thought they turned out great.  Simple and cheap!!
 

1 comment:

Nicky said...

those are SO cute! I'm gonna have to remember that.