Monday, March 19, 2012

Soccer has started

It's that time of year when I/we spend our evenings at the soccer fields.  The kids were so excited to get started.  They have been practicing for a couple of weeks already but they aren't starting games for a couple of weeks still.  I think they are trying to get spring break out of the way.

Ryan's team has already had a scrimmage game to get them ready for the season, and he is looking really good at goalie.  His coach has already taught him a lot.  Ryan's coach played goalie in college and a little after, so Ryan is getting some good coaching skills, and I have already seen a lot of improvement in his game.
 Oh yeah, they won 6-1.
 
 Emma and Andrew trying to stay cool and out of the sun.
 Our spring/summer is already here in full swing (we think).  It has been in the 80's for the last couple of days, I hear it's going to be a hot summer!!

No comments: