Friday, March 2, 2012

Why??

I had to write this because it is one of those things that I know I would forget as my child got older. One Andrew is two and a half years old and he shows it.  And two, every night just after I get Andrew dressed in his pajamas and ready for bed he has disappeared and comes back completely undressed down to his diaper.  Then, we get up in the morning and get dressed for the day and he walks out of the room takes off his clothes (down to his diaper, thank heavens he is leaving the diaper on) and comes back into where I am all proud of himself.  Argh, well at least we don't usually go anywhere.  Talk about frustrating!  The only problem is he is so darn cute when he comes back into where I am with the grin of I did it, that I have to laugh (without him knowing).
Also some of his favorite things now (while I am typing) are
*Cars (the movies)
*Lightning McQueen and Mater (sometimes he will actually call him "Tow Mater" he cracks me up. 
*Jake and the Neverland Pirates
*Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
*Babar (actually it's Badou, Babar's grandson: Disney Channel)
*Anything Pirate (it was funny "Little Einsteins came on and they were being pirates so he stopped, watched and started with his pirate sounds, argh, yo ho ho and he was even doing the thing with his arm when he said it
*Soccer, soccer and more soccer.  He is always kicking a ball around the house, I am going to have to ban him from that before he breaks something. His kicks are getting too powerful.
*Macaroni and cheese (he doesn't eat much, but mac and cheese and it has  to be Kraft).
*Dora the Explorer (what is with her)
*Caillou
*Cars, trucks, blocks, Duplos, Little people the floor is always a mess.  As soon as we get it picked up they are back out. I don't think he likes a clean floor.  So I apologize if you come for a visit, I promise the floor was clean before you stopped by.
*Pizza, he loves to go to Cici's
*Bananas
*Apples (he won't even let me cut up the apple, he wants to eat it like "Wryn" (Ryan).
*He loves his brothers and sister so much that when they are getting off the bus, he is usually waiting for them and running out the door to greet them.

These are some of things I can think of right off the top of my head.  I will have to think some more so I can add them to the list.

Oh and by the way soccer starts Monday, so it is the end of my nights for the next three or four months.  It has been really nice not having to be gone but the kids are looking forward to practice and maybe I can actually finish a book (I am reading "The Help" (good book) or maybe get my Gospel Doctrine lessons finished before Friday night.  Well see.

No comments: