Ryan performing in the Jazz Band. To be in the Jazz Band 1: you have to be in eighth grade with the exception of the bass keyboard and 2: you have to try out for it. He made it and has loved being in the jazz band. He is the bass you hear in the video. Sound familiar? (Pink Panther Theme song)
Jazz Band
Beginning Band
Ryan is sixth chair in the clarinets, which is awesome because there are twenty plus clarinets and I was never that good. One of his good friends is in fifth chair and it seems where he goes she is still one up.
He loves band, I wish he would just practice more. He could be so much better maybe even first chair. Ryan is very talented in the musical field, he is an awesome clarinetist and pianist. I hope he sticks with it, he could have some awesome scholarships if he keeps it up.

No comments:
Post a Comment