I hope the kids have enjoyed there break, like I said we haven't done too much but they have been able to go with friends and hang out (as they say). Ryan has had an air soft war with friends, Clark had a friend over and played Xbox, both Clark and Ryan went to an Xbox party, Emma has played with friends and had a sleepover with a friend, Clark and Ryan had/have soccer practice and tomorrow the boys are planning on another air soft war and maybe the park (if the weather holds out, we are supposed to get some rain).
Emma and her friends having a water fight, they started with water balloons and resorted to dumping water on each other. Crazy girls!!
I had told the kids we would go to the zoo this week and I figured today would be the best (in case we received rain tomorrow). Because you know when you mention it they think you are saying I promise we will do it. We had invited Emma's friend to go with us and the boys decided they didnwe had't want to go (Xbox is more important didn't you know). They did have to do some chores since they chose not to go with their family, but that didn't discourage them. That's okay we had fun anyway.
Waiting for the train
Andrew was so excited to ride on the train, he was a little nervous when it started to go but he was loving it.
They had a new exhibit this time. It's called Parakeet Cove and you can go inside and try to hold the birds. First you have to buy a stick with bird food on it and then try to get a bird on your stick. They had a blast, they didn't want to leave. Andrew kept trying to kick them, I had to put a stop to that real quick.
A parakeet landed on Emma's hand and another one tried to climb her shirt.
Andrew decided he would try to pick up a bird. Emma had found a lost stick and gave it to him. It was so funny to watch him, he would almost get a bird on it and lift it up and then the bird would fly away. He was determined to get one.
Eating my shoes and laces.
Andrew loved the "efalumps" (elephants). He climbed out of the stroller so he could see them better. Then he wanted Em to hold him up higher he loved the baby one (or the five year old one).
He kept asking to see the monkeys. When we would want to move on and Andrew didn't want to I would say let's go see the monkeys they are coming up and he would hurry and sit down.
I hope they had fun, I am now worn out (I am feeling a little better, but then I have had a few hours in the afternoon where I felt a little better an then it would hit again) and ready for a nap but that is probably not in the forecast. Now it is time for dinner and for soccer practice (I only have one tonight) thank you to spring break Emma hasn't had practice all week.

No comments:
Post a Comment