Yesterday we finally moved beds around so we could put the bunk beds back together and Andrew could have his own "Big Boy Bed". He was so excited especially since he had gotten "Cars" sheets and comforter for Christmas. He started out doing good but he wouldn't stay. He ended up falling asleep with me and being transported to his bed. He did wake up after 1:00 am calling for me by the front room. I went and layed down with him and he went back to sleep, but then he was up again just after 5:00am calling for me again. I tried to get him back down but with alarms going off it really didn't work. We will try again tonight and not give up. The other three did the same they would get up in the night and I would lay with them in their beds till they would fall asleep (most of the time I think I was back to sleep before they were).
Talk about an excited little boy. So far this morning he keeps going in the room saying he is going to go to sleep, then I check on him and he is playing with Ryan's Lego's. This is going to be fun till Ryan can get them put up where Andrew can't reach.
Oh, and by the way Clark had a night game Tuesday (sorry no pictures, too dark to get a good shot) and they finally won 3-2. It was a very exciting game (they weren't getting blown out) both teams were well matched this time, other then when the other team scored in the first few minutes of the game (I thought it was going to be over). Great job team!! What a win!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment