Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Ryan and the Pep Band
This year Ryan is taking band again and a requirement this year is you have to play at the home football games. He was so excited to play there. They did a great job playing. There was only three home games and the first it rained so the instructors decided not to play (due to instruments getting ruined). I don't have a whole lot of pictures (I still haven't mastered my night time taking pictures) but I do have a few. The first game they played they just sat in the bleachers and played, the second game was Homecoming and they played the "Star Spangled Banner" on the field and as the team ran out they played another song (can't remember the name). I am going to try to upload a video of them playing so it is clearer, but holding it steady was not the greatest. I hope it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment