This picture was taken this evening. I realized I didn't get a picture of him last night, but then it was dark when we finished and I am glad we waited till this afternoon. Pictures always look better outside anyways,I think!
Pinning on the Eagle Medallion
Pinning on the Eagle Medallion
Just pinned on his Dad's fathers pin.
(Don't mind me I was trying not to cry, I was tearing up.) It is hard for me to sit and watch your kids grow and accomplish these great things without me getting emotional.
I am so proud of Clark for his decision to become an Eagle Scout. I know it will come in handy later in his life, maybe even sooner. I am also grateful for the friends he has made through the church and the scouting program. I love you Clark and I am so glad I get to be your mom. Congratulations!!
Being presented as the newest Eagle Scout in the troop.
Welcoming Clark into the Eagles Nest.
Clark and two of his friends Jonathon and Brandon.
Clark and his proud parents!
Enjoying some refreshment.
Cub Scout Memorabilia.
Boy Scout Memorabilia.
He has more stuff that didn't make it to the church, but that is okay he had all of his Eagle project stuff there.
Once Clark's old neckerchief was off Andrew had to have it on. As we were saluting as they were retrieving the flag I looked down and Andrew was trying to salute like the scouts were. It was so priceless. He is such a funny kid.

1 comment:
Congrats to Clark! That is a huge accomplishment!
Post a Comment