Yes,I know I am a little late (okay a lot late) at posting for Mother's Day. It was a wonderful day we spent as a family at church and home. I wanted to post a picture of the kids and myself (since I am usually the one behind the camera) to show that I am actually there. This year for Mother's Day the family gave me some books to the series that I have been reading. I don't know about you but I have surely enjoyed reading the Culinary Mysteries by Josie Kilpack (Lemon Tart, English Trifle, Devils Food Cake etc.) They are a fun read that keeps me entertained. I think there are nine books in the series as of now, but like I said I have really enjoyed them and I am looking forward to reading the rest. Thank you so much for thinking of me this Mother's Day! I love you!!!
We couldn't get Andrew to take a good picture and this was the best one. But then we had to take a silly one for the rest of us. Crazy family!
Also, I had to post our visiting teaching gift that we gave our visiting teaching sister's for their Mother's Day gift. I found it on Pinterest (of course). I thought it would be great and our sister's ended up loving it.
It say's
This
Mother's Day
our wish
for you,
Is that
you'll have
a few less
dishes to do.
And it has paper plates, paper cups, napkins and plastic silverware. I thought it was such a cute idea I couldn't pass it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment