This last week Ryan and Clark had Homecoming and during the week they have different things to do every day. Clark didn't dress up like last year, they even had a decade day (aka 80's, since when did that become fun to dress like, oh ya that's right it's coming back just maybe not the BIG hair) and I couldn't get him to take my ideas, they were great. Ryan didn't win but he had a lot of fun with it.
Ryan and his CraZy hair for crazy hair day. I don't think you can see the top the green has purple polka dots and the purple has green dots.
For Ryan's Science class they had a make a model of a cell. I had forgotten to get him a styrofoam ball and he reminded me yesterday, I didn't realize it is due Monday. So while I was out yesterday getting the ball he called and needed a few more items. I got home and he went to work. He did a great job, I don't think he even had any help from dad. Ryan is a very artistic young man, when he has an idea he does it to the best he can, and it always looks great!
Way to go Ryan!!!! It looks awesome!!
I had a few pictures from our games Saturday that I wanted to post. Not much in soccer other then they are enjoying playing and the season is half over. The boys teams are still win less, but they have come close to winning, just not yet, and Emma's team is (I think) 3-2. Doing great!! Winning isn't all that matters, it helps, but as long as you are enjoying what you are doing, that is what matters.
Andrew loved getting his picture taken, he had to have my sun glasses though. I would put the camera down and he would say" CHEESE, mom pict". Too Cute!!!
Lookin' sweet in our shades!!
Foot to the gut. Nice save Ryan!!!!
Emma has come out of the goal and has been playing in the midfield/defensive area and she is doing great!
Great kick, too bad it didn't go in.

No comments:
Post a Comment