First of all I need to apologize about the pictures, at first I didn't realize my camera was on "sports mode" and when I did realize the I thought the pictures were looking okay. Well, I put them on the computer and there is a lot of noise in the picture and they are a little bit grainy. There are a few pictures that when we realized and turned it to auto they look so much better. One of these days I will finally figure out my camera.
Last night a friend of mine had a Hallow's Eve Party (aka a mother/daughter witch party). What a fun idea, everyone comes dressed up as witches. There were so many different types of witches good ones, bad ones scary ones. It was a lot of fun. One nice thing about living in the south, you still get to have outside parties, and you don't freeze. It was a wonderful night for a party.
Me and Emma. I was supposed to have purple and black stripe tights to match Emma's pink and black stripe tights but "one size fits most" doesn't apply to what I think is average, so I had to forgo the tights. That is why I have purple accessories. Emma and I went looking at witch patterns and tulle was the way to go this year. I already had a witch pattern at home, we were just looking for some way to kick it up a little. She loved the tulle and wanted it in pink and since I already had the tights. Go figure she likes pink. Just think one costume down three to go.
Monica and Grace.
She ran into the same problem with the tights (too small). Yes, there were a lot of pink witches, I think pink is a favorite among the females. Also there were a lot of striped tights (pink, purple, orange and green) and a lot of pink witches hats (thanks to "Target") the girls looked great!!!
I got a few more pictures of some of the party guests/friends. I didn't get very many but here are a few to enjoy.
Suzanna and Beth.
Suzanna (if you can't tell) had blacked out one of her teeth and it looked so real.
The Bryant's.
Don't they look great!!!
Ginger and Rhonda.
"Endora" from "BeWitched" (Cathy)
We had baked potatoes, chili and all the fixin's and for dessert lots of fun Halloween treats. I didn't think of getting any pictures of the food. There were a lot of fun ideas for treats. I made these "Spooky Spiders" I found on the internet (I can't remember where I found them but they were pretty tasty). You melt a 12oz. package of milk chocolate chips, and stir in chow mein noodles (bought a bag and probably used about 3/4 of the package. Spoon them onto wax paper add "M &Ms" for the eyes, and there you have them.
Emma, Addison and Grace. Three silly witches.
Monica, Nettie and myself.
It was such a fun party. I do enjoy a night out once in a while with the girls. I hope this gets you in the mood for Halloween.
HapPy OcTobER!!!
HapPy OcTobER!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment