Monday, October 31, 2011

Carving pumpkins

One of our fun family traditions at Halloween is carving pumpkins.  This year Ryan went simple, he decided he didn't want to do a picture that had a lot of detail, and I think this is the first year in a few years that Clark has not carved an "Aggie "A".  It's funny, Emma went with a detailed one this year, she did a lot of her own carving but had mom and dad help on the outer edge.  All the pumpkins look AWESOME!!  I will have to take a picture tonight while they are all lit up. This year I had spaced off getting pumpkins till the kids reminded me last week, man this month has flown by.  I can't believe it is already October 31st.


Clark

Everybody hard at work marking there pumpkins.
Looks just like him!!! hehehe  (Sorry, "Look at the resemblance".)

Ryan

Careful not to mess up, one wrong cut and it's ruined!
Ryan's twin!!! hehehe
 Emma
 Too bad they don't come already clean.
I have to concentrate, leave me alone!!
Emma's friend!! She was so proud of her pumpkin. 

Andrew--His first pumpkin (well one that he helped with)
I have to what?
Eewwe!!!  Seriously, as he would stick his hand in the pumpkin he would say eewwe (or however you spell it).  He was so funny to watch, I couldn't get him to put his hand in at first.
This is what you use to get the yuck out?

He started to get braver and actually started pulling pumpkin guts (as we call it) out.  But then he would throw them and the others.
He wouldn't let me help, I tried to get him to put his hand on mine but nope, he had to do it himself.  It only lasted for a short minute.  Notice the tongue, he has the Draper trademark, check out Emma too.
Andrew and his "punkin".  He loved it, he didn't like the fact that he couldn't play with it.

HapPY HaLLoWEen!!!

No comments: