Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HapPy HaLLowEen!!!

I know Halloween is over, but I had blog about it today.  We had a fun/busy October and I am not sure if I am ready for it to be November.  It just means the year is almost over and Christmas will be here before we know it.  It seems like my days all jumble together and then they are over and I wonder whatever happened.  Well I am going to pause for a few minutes and reminisce about Halloween and the fun times we had.
Andrew is Jake from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates".  He sure makes a cute blonde Jake.  See the resemblance.

Hmmm what to do, should I turn you into a newt.
Emma is a witch who's favorite color is pink, or as she will tell you a pink witch. 
I'm going to get yoouu!
Ryan is a zombie who just finished his dinner. 
Clark is a peanut M&M, doesn't he look yummy?
The clan! 2011 was great.
I tried to get a few pictures of the kids trick-or-treating but the sun was going down and the flash at a distance just isn't the greatest so this is the best picture I had.  The kids had a blast going door to door, even Andrew was running (at first).  He had woken up with a cold and cough Saturday morning and wasn't feeling very well.  I took the wagon to help him,  being two years old I figured he would need to take a break and have a ride.  He did very well up till we got to the end of the block and had another block to go to get home.  But that didn't stop him he would ride and when the kids were coming back from a house I would be ready to go and here I see him running up to the house, he had decided he wanted to go.  He was cracking me up.  There was also a house that was decorated like a cemetery that looked awesome, but Emma wouldn't go up to the door because they had people out there scaring you as you walked up to the door. She wanted me to walk up to the door with her, I was telling her when I was Clark's and Ryan's age I loved to go to the Haunted Houses in the area, they were a blast well except for the chainsaws, and the haunter's can't touch you, they are there to scare you.  Fun times, fun times. I know I am crazy but I enjoyed them with my friends!!  We will have to see if we can find something here to take the kids to next year.
Our pumpkins a glow!! They look awesome!!

Hopefully you had a fun Halloween season and are enjoying your fall weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute costumes!