Moving here has been an experience that I would never of thought I would have ever done. I had never imagined living anywhere except Utah. I thought moving to Smithfield from the Ogden area was tough
Monday, January 9, 2012
5 years :)
I was thinking last night (yes it is rare, jk) that this weekend was our five year anniversary from moving to Alabama from Utah. It seems like the time has flown by and it was just yesterday that we left, but then I get looking at pictures and my how the kids have grown and besides that I have a two and a half year old that wasn't even thought of yet. I wouldn't trade it for anything though.
Moving here has been an experience that I would never of thought I would have ever done. I had never imagined living anywhere except Utah. I thought moving to Smithfield from the Ogden area was toughat least for the first little bit, but it was nice, family was still within and hour and we visited almost every weekend. Here we get to visit for a few weeks in the summer. I think I miss family and friends the most other then the mountains and camping. I am glad we as a family took the plunge and moved. I am grateful for all the new friends that I have!!
Moving here has been an experience that I would never of thought I would have ever done. I had never imagined living anywhere except Utah. I thought moving to Smithfield from the Ogden area was tough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WOW...5 years! Doesn't seem like it has been 5 years already!
Post a Comment