Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break has come to an end

 Man the last week went by so fast that the kids are back in school already. It was nice having them home but then it's great to have Andrew back on a schedule again.


 The boys ended their break with an air soft war at the park.  They had a blast the only reason they had to quit playing was the thundering, lightening and then the down pour.  It did sprinkle some of the morning but they played through it.  They even had the police called on them.  Talking with the officer, that came, he was told that the boys were shooting birds at the park, I mentioned to the police officer that I and another mother were siting there watching them and there was also another mom out on the field playing.  Once he heard that he said they were fine and he went back to his car.  Come to find out the boys had shot some air soft pellets up towards a building unintentionally and someone came out and yelled at them that if another one was shot up there they would call the cops.  I guess they didn't wait and they called them anyways.  I thought how crazy, I guess the person who called didn't have anything else better to do then ruin the day for the boys there playing, maybe if they realized that there were mothers there they wouldn't have done it.
 Getting their game plan together
 

 Playing on the rocks
 Swinging
 Sliding
Having fun at the park with friends--priceless!
 Andrew pouting.
I called him back from trying to leave and he huffed past me and headed back to the playground.  He cracks me up, he is at the age where, when he gets told no, he pouts and walks away or goes to the other room and pouts till I go after him or I call him back.

No comments: