Andrew on the slide. He loves the slide! (Except something happened since that night, we have been three times since and he won't go on them, we actually forced him last night to see if it would help and dad sad he looked scared, I wonder what happened he couldn't wait to go on the slide last year and the first couple of time this year)
Clark dunked his head just before I snapped the picture. His loss!
CHEESE!! Andrew took over Em's goggles.
My friend (thank you so much) took these pictures for me of the kids jumping of the diving board with the exception that Ryan wouldn't jump for her, his loss. They love jumping off the diving board. They kids have been trying to get their father to go with us to the pool and he finally gave in and we went last night for FHE. The kids love having their dad there with them because he can do more with them then I can considering I am usually over in the kiddie pool with the almost three year old.

No comments:
Post a Comment