 |
| Before- March 2010 |
 |
| June 2012 |
|
OFF!!! He is so excited to have his braces off. It's been a long twenty seven months and now we don't have to worry about them any more. We don't have to worry if he is wearing his elastics or even if his USED elastics are ALL over the place anymore either. YAY!!! Now all we have to worry about are his retainers and him not losing them at youth conference (starting tomorrow).
 |
| After- June 2012 |
On another note I have another received another calling (yes, I am still teaching Gospel Doctrine, so now I have two callings). Any guesses on what else I will be doing? It's one I have held before. I'm sure if you know me you are not surprised at what I will be doing. Yes, I am back in the cub scouts program as the cub master. I thought when I was released three years ago, I was going to have a nice long break from Cubs (since I had just given birth to Andrew and he wouldn't be eight for well eight years and the other boys were in the older scout program). I guess it doesn't matter how old, or if you even have boys there. If that is where Heavenly Father wants you that's where you will serve. I was just put in Sunday and they had pack meeting last night and being up there doing my thing felt like I hadn't been gone at all. Hopefully the families are as excited as I am..
No comments:
Post a Comment