Emma has had a birthday and is officially another year older. It seems we have to celebrate her birthday a day early every year. Last year dad had people in at work and this year we had soccer practice and Ryan had a band concert that usually lasts a couple of hours. She seems to be okay with it and hasn't complained yet. I think as long as we celebrate it and don't forget she is good.
This year for dinner she chose to go to Golden Corral to eat. I think it is a given, we let them choose where to go for their birthday dinner and they seem to always choose Golden Corral. Even Clark who just had his birthday chose it.
It was a fun night Grandma, Grandpa Draper and Liz had come for a visit and it just happened to be over her birthday. She was so excited, when they called to say they were coming she had to make sure they were going to be here for her birthday. She was so excited for all of her gifts. I wasn't sure what to get her but knowing her and how she love shoes and clothes, that is basically what she got. I found a killer deal at a shoe store a few weeks ago, they had marked all of their clearance shoes down to $4.90, sweet I got her two pairs of fun sandals and a pair of church sandals with a heel (she thinks she has to have heels for church and no more little girl shoes anymore) all for around $15. I was so excited to give them to her and when she opened them she loved them, but guess what they were all too small. I even double checked some of her other shoes to make sure they would fit and the new ones were a bigger size, so I thought great they will work. Nope, I had to take them all back and I had to get a size seven. Her little/big feet have grown so much this past year it is crazy. She hadn't complained of her shoes being too small so I didn't think anything of it and just got the next size up. I think at the rate she is going she is going to catch me within the year. She loved all the stuff she got and is still so excited to wear all of her "new" clothes and shoes. She is a typical "girly girl"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment