Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Changes

We have had a few changes in our family these last couple of weeks.  Clark turning sixteen and was  ordained a Priest at church last Sunday (April 14, 2013), which is a big deal and I am so proud of him for choosing the right and living the way our Heavenly Father wants him to live.  Then the same day, dad was made a bishop in our ward here in Alabama.  What an awesome day!  Clark's parent's even flew in early Saturday morning so they could be here too.  We had called them to let them what was happening on Tuesday night not expecting them to fly out, we just wanted to let them know.  By Wednesday afternoon they had plane tickets for Friday and were here early early Saturday morning. 

I am so proud of my husband and the willingness he has to serve our Heavenly Father in his new calling.  I am also proud that he is worthy enough to be given the responsibility of a bishop and the growth I have already seen in him.  I am also proud of Clark for living the gospel to the best of his ability and what great joy he brings into my life.  I love both of you!!

No comments: