Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Festivities

Yes, I am a little late to blog for Easter since it was almost a month ago.  I got the pictures on here and just haven't had the time to sit and blog, so here we go, I may even have time to get caught up to date.

This year Easter seemed really early with it being on March 31.  But that is okay we were still ready for it.  The kids had been out of school the week before Easter for spring break, and this year we took it easy and really didn't do anything.  We did a lot of lounging around the house.  Tuesday, Emma went with Andrew and myself to story time where they had their annual Easter Egg Hunt.  No, they were out the door and finished before I even got out there to take pictures.  But they had a lot of fun anyway.  

The week started out quite chilly and by the end of the week it was really nice outside.  I decided since we hadn't dyed our Easter eggs yet we would do it outside and have not have the mess inside.  It was great, I got everyone to help and the eggs even dried faster so clean up was a breeze.  Some of the kids were less than happy to be dying eggs (thinking they are too old, I think) but in the end I think all of them enjoyed it.



Even Andrew had to do it himself.  Notice the thumbs up from him and dad?  Dad says he has the Draper tongue, he is always sticking it out especially when he is concentrating.



Easter afternoon  
We went to church with out taking pictures, I had to be there early to practice with the choir and get warmed up for the Easter program, so we had to take pictures after church.  As you notice I could only get two of the kids but that's okay the other two will have other opportunities, especially since soccer has started. 

No comments: