I was looking on the internet for some fun ideas for a sixteen year old's birthday and found out there is nothing for a boys sixteenth birthday, now if it was for a girl ideas everywhere. So I came up with this, a popcorn bar, I got the idea here. I used what I had to come up with it and I think the kids all liked it. It's not fancy or a lot of time put into it but it worked.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
The big SixTeEn
I can't believe I am old enough to have a have a sixteen year old! This year we let him have a few friends over to celebrate. They played soccer in the back yard, had hot dogs, watched a movie outside and mostly just hung out. I was worried all week because we were supposed to have rain Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and we were having the party outside. I watched to weather all week and the rain chances for Friday were twenty percent chance in the morning. Friday finally got here and it was cloudy and gray for most of the morning finally by mid afternoon the sun came out and it was beautiful. I needed the ground to dry out since they were watching a movie outside and some of them were going to sit on the lawn. We were so blessed, we had no problems except it did get a little chilly and I had to search for some blankets. I hope he had a great time with his friends. I can't believe how loud nine fifteen and sixteen year old's can be.
I was looking on the internet for some fun ideas for a sixteen year old's birthday and found out there is nothing for a boys sixteenth birthday, now if it was for a girl ideas everywhere. So I came up with this, a popcorn bar, I got the idea here. I used what I had to come up with it and I think the kids all liked it. It's not fancy or a lot of time put into it but it worked.
I was looking on the internet for some fun ideas for a sixteen year old's birthday and found out there is nothing for a boys sixteenth birthday, now if it was for a girl ideas everywhere. So I came up with this, a popcorn bar, I got the idea here. I used what I had to come up with it and I think the kids all liked it. It's not fancy or a lot of time put into it but it worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment