Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A milestone

Last week was a very special week for Emma, she had her twelfth birthday and she was so looking forward to it.  In our church when you turn twelve you are old enough to go into young womens (or young mens if you are a boy).  Emma has been looking forward to this move for the last few months, she was so done with primary and wanted to be twelve.  I hope she doesn't get too disappointed if it isn't all she thinks it is supposed to be.  I think she is more excited to get to go to the weekly activities, and be with her friends.  Oh ya, she also gets to go to a week long girls camp with out her brothers (I think that is also what she is way excited for).    

I am so glad I have been able to watch her grow into a beautiful young woman.  She has a beautiful disposition and with being the only girl she has to deal with a lot of boy stuff.  She is her daddy's little princess and will always be.  I love even with her brothers how girly she is. Other then she is getting pretty mean (agressive) on the soccer field.  She is such a joy to have in our home with the exception she is hitting the teenage years, so we need all the help we can get. 





















I hope you had a wonderful birthday Emma, I look forward to many more!!


Also with school getting ready to end for the year and testing right around the corner, Emma's school always like to recognize those students who scored 4's on their last years end of year exams.  From what I gather a 4 is the best you can get and Emma has a 4 in both reading and math.  Way to go girl! I am so proud of you!
 
(4/17/2014)

No comments: