Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Another year older.

As usual I am late about posting about this.

Man where does the time go.  It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant and expecting our first child and now he is seventeen and just about to finish his junior year in high school.  Clark is such a great young man and it has been my pleasure being his mother.  I have truly enjoyed watching him grow up, although it has gone by way to fast.  He is such a big help when it comes to his siblings.  I love to watch him in his basketball and soccer games, where I think he excels (but then I am partial).  I don't know if I am ready for him to get any older, it will be too soon and he will be graduated from high school and on his mission.  Well, whether I am ready or not it is going to happen and I am going to enjoy it just as much.  I love you buddy and I hope you had a great birthday!!

No comments: