Friday, April 4, 2014

A little catching up to do.

I am going to do a little catching up here.  Life has gotten the best of me and I am sorry, but bear with me while I go down memory lane.

 Andrew's first Dental appointment. (2/20/2014)  He was all smiles.  (Sorry I can't figure out why they won't straighten up).  He ended up with a few cavities, he also did great during the next appt, they ended up having to do an almost root canal, one cavity ended up being bigger then they thought. No swelling and he was back to normal. 
 
 
 Say AWW.... Looks good.

     Tournament in Sylacauga (3/1/2014)  We had a wonderful day watching Clark and the team play their games.  It started out cloudy and chilly but before the first game was over, the sun decided to come out and warm us up.  The tournament actually started the night before and the team started with their first win.  They ended up taking third in the tournament (they should of played in the championship game, but don't get me started on how they calculated the points, so we ended up in the third and fourth place game).  

     All in all it was a great day.  Clark has been playing defender for the team (which is new for him, but he is doing very well at it) and the coach will let him run up with the ball if needed.  So he actually came out of the tournament with at least one assist and two goals.  The goals actually came from the coach letting him play forward in the final game.  They were up 5-0, Clark asked if he could play up front and the coach knowing him from recreation ball let him not knowing he was going to score.  Well he ended up with two and the final score was 9-0.  I think the coach told the boys they couldn't kick the ball towards the goal until it was touched ten times.
 
 
 Clark's assist.
As I was looking through my pictures I was so excited that I actually had caught this on camera.
He shoots...
he scores!!
I was so excited that I was able to get these shots.  I wasn't expecting it to happen but it is fun to look back and see the excitement when it does.
Like I mentioned the sun came out and warmed us up nicely, but Red Chief has to be different and instead of going and finding some shade he just covered himself up with the blanket. What a nut!!  Plus he was wearing a flannel shirt. :)
We had some down time during halftime and in between games so the rest of the pictures are just us being silly or just trying to find something to do.  Andrew is entertained pretty easily, he will find kids and start playing with them.  So have fun with these pictures.
 
 (and again I can't get them to turn when I put them on here, so sorry about that)
 

We ended up having a break in the games long enough we could leave.  So we went in search of an old historical bridge that I had seen on a sign the last time we went through that way.  It ended up being about twenty minutes from the field.  I thought it was really cool to see it.  We didn't go down to the bridge since they charged $3.00 a person (in which I thought was crazy, but I got a picture, I would have loved to go get a closer one but I'm good). 
 
I forgot to get the information about the bridge so when I find it I will add it, name, year.  My bad.

No comments: