Spring is in full swing (or it feels like it). I was out in the front yard yesterday and the flowers look and smell wonderful, and those that know me know that I love to take pictures of them.
| Yesterday's picture |
| Today's picture |
Isn't it funny how fast roses bloom? I love roses and this year we had to replace our rose bush out front. For the last few years the leaves would look diseased toward the end of the summer and we just thought it was the heat that was doing it and then last year we noticed it had a friend living in it, we thought we got it but the bugs won. I like this color better anyway, hopefully we can get the bugs before they try to get at it.
When we moved here every where you go you see azelea's, and I feel in love with them. They were so pretty in peoples flower beds. Just that little bit (or in some cases alot) of color it was beautiful. So when I figured out what they were we went and bought one. So far it has bloomed in the spring and fall, BeaUtifuL!!!!
These petunias are left over from last year. I didn't even plant them here I actually had a huge pot with them in it and these came from the seeds. But they are beautiful, hopefully we can keep them alive through the heat of the summer.
Update on our garden. It is looking great, everything is still growing (being in the south I wasn't sure if it would work but so far we are doing great). I even have a green tomato, yea I love fresh tomatoes.
First tomato of the season, I will let you know how it tastes.
| Our Garden! |
| Andrew trying to get the flowers so he could smell them. He was so funny to watch when he tried to smell them, he would try to smell but he would make the sniffing noise and smile. |

1 comment:
Beautiful roses!
Post a Comment