Andrew loves to be with the person opening their gifts. It's a good thing they let him. Even though the gifts aren't for him he loves to help.
She just started reading "The Little House on the Prairie" books and has fallen in love with them. Of course I still had a few from when I was younger, but I only had three of them and there are a total of nine, and I didn't even have the first in the series. She was so excited when she opened his gift and saw these.
Pretty soon we are going to need the fire extinguisher to help her blow out the candles before they start a fire. (just kidding). I handed her the cake and stepped back to take a picture and before I was ready to take a picture Andrew had already blown out some of the candles. She was not a happy camper, I got them going and hurried and took a picture before he blew them out again. He is just do excited, but then he is just two.
I had to put this one here because it cracks me up. I had tried to take a picture of her blowing out her candles but the camera wouldn't adjust. So I made her pretend to be blowing out the candles and it looked so funny I had to post it. I know us mom's an our cameras, but if we didn't have them we would forget everything!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment