Thursday, January 9, 2014

Family pictures and Christmas Greetings

Well this last month flew by so fast and I am just now getting to post our Christmas card.  I do have some other things to post about but I wanted to get this one done first as Christmas has come and gone.  I or we hope that you all our family and friends have had a wonderful Christmas season and a very Happy New Year.  



Now with our Christmas card revealed, and if I forgot to send you one I am sorry, let me know and I will put you on our list for next year.   Over Veterans day Carrson and the kids were all home so we decided it would be a great day to go and take pictures so we could get our Christmas cards ready early.  Well you know how that goes.  We went up the road about twenty miles to a Confederate Memorial Cemetery (where they have a walking path) to see what we could take advantage of for a picture. We found some great spots for some shots.  We couldn't do it without a little complaining but hence we were able to finish and I think they turned out great.  Now if we could get all four of them to smile and look at the camera at the same time 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Now hopefully I will be able to get the rest of December posted quickly.

1 comment:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Nice photos. Your kids are getting so old. Soon you will have one graduating from High School.